[Beauty]: Amazing Taiwan Beauty & Skincare Products from BeautyKeeper 美麗掌櫃

2/16/2017

Ever since I went exchange in Taiwan, I have been utmost interested in Taiwan skincare products. My skin wasn't used to the climate change (I don't know was it hotter than Singapore or what), but I got an intense breakout upon my first week arrival in Taipei. In despair, I bought quite a lot of Taiwan skincare products to try out and THEY ALL WORKED MIRACLES on me! Serious, I am not kidding-- I ended up having the best skin complexion throughout my university years (yeah, then back to square one when I reached Singapore again).

So, you could imagine the excitement when I received my first box of Taiwan skincare products in Singapore! My haul is offered by BeautyKeeper, a Singapore store that was founded to bring innovative, novel and award-winning Taiwanese beauty products closer to everyone. This post is written in collaboration with SampleStore.

My haul from BeautyKeeper

MD/AA Jiao Pulsed Mask Foaming Face Cleanser

If I can only describe this product in one word, it would be LOVE. I absolutely LOVE this cleanser! After reading the description of the product about "No hand-rubbing needed", I was expecting piles of bubbles to form automatically once the cleanser got in contact with air. However, it didn't *roll eyes*, but instead, it trapped many tiny oxygen bubbles in its semi-clear gel.

Since I trust Taiwan brands very much, I applied it directly to my face without prior testing on my hand. Upon contact with water (actually no water also works somehow), it formed very dense small bubbles instantly when I rubbed it in circular motion. This cleanser is very gentle and mild on skin, it's just like applying baby powder -- soft, soft and soft! I swear I felt all skin impurities cleared, my face became so clean and light. Best part is that I felt no tightening on my skin -- it's as hydrating and gentle as it claims! Of course, this means no skin irritation.

This cleanser is the best Taiwan cleanser I have tried so far, and I can confidently say that it's much better than all Korea cleanser that I have used. It smells like sea breeze (don't ask me why sea breeze, I just think of this word instantly when I smell it) and it's only a small 50ml tube, which is great to bring along while travelling (although it exceeded 30ml container limitation).

After using it 3 to 4 days, I did felt my acne became less red and less swollen. My face complexion did improved, became clearer, brighter and more hydrated (maybe because I am using Etude House Wonderpore Toner from Althea also). I highly recommend this cleanser to people who has acne-skin problem as I did, because this cleanser did helped in controlling my oil secretion tremendously.
MD/AA Pulsed Mask Foaming Face Cleanser ($63 on BeautyKeeper)

Product description in English (there are Chinese description on another side)

Nice nozzle to disperse the product

Semi-transparent gel with tiny oxygen bubbles trapped within it

Very dense bubbles for best double-cleansing

Miss Hana Magnetic Eyes Liners

Miss Hana is a highly-raved famous Taiwan brand for their makeup products. I have heard of them during my exchange so I am truly excited to test out their magnetic pencil eyeliners!

This eyeliner set comes in a pink and cute metal box consisting of 4 pencil eyeliners of different colours, and a sharpener to keep your eyeliner perfect and precise. It's like drawing with tiny crayons, rich in colour pigmentation (containing some glitters), in 4 natural shades from black to dark brown. If you want to explore gradient liners, this is the best set to try out with.

I highly recommend these eyeliners to beginners as they work as claimed (I did some testings) -- long-lasting (24hours), smudge-proof and waterproof! They have a very soft and smooth gel texture which glided across my skin easily without tugging at it. Upon vigorous rubbings, only 1 or 2 small glitters got rubbed off their original spots, but the colour remained and did not smudge at all. For waterproof test, I tested using MD/AA cleanser above and they were not removed! Luckily, they came off easily using proper makeup remover with little effort (less than 5seconds).
Miss Hana Magnetic Eyes Liners

Product descriptions and 4 colour codes of eyeliners

Classy packaging and layout of the metal box

4 different shades (C1 night black, C2 galaxy black, C3 choco brown, C4 golden brown)

Crayon-liked pencil eyeliners

Some tiny glitters can be seen, see their rich pigmentation

Waterproof test and smudge-proof test with MD/AA cleanser by BeautyKeeper!

Testing with proper makeup removal by Althea!

Bravura Essence Mask

I just LOVE Taiwan masks! In fact, I am still using Taiwan's sheet masks and clay masks bought during my exchange. Anyway, upon opening the packet, I am surprised to find a black sheet mask instead of a white one (this is my first!). As expected, the mask is in reusable cloth material, since many Taiwan masks are made of cloth.

There wasn't a lot of leftover essence in the packet, but it's fine since the entire mask is completely drenched with a whole lot of essence of mild scent. This is great since I don't like weird fragrant stuffs on my face. The inner-folded side of the mask is slightly smoother than the outer-side, but I think either side could be applied directly on the face.

Upon skin contact with the mask, my face got a cool and chill feeling. It's like the mask got a grasp on its own and stick to my skin nicely! This means the cloth quality of this mask is actually better than the cloth material used by some other Taiwan brands. I could actually feel the essence slowly got absorbed into my skin throughout the 15minutes application.

Just as claimed, this mask did helped in eliminating my dark spots and improved my skin brightness to more radiant looking. Because, to my pleasant surprise, my face did brighten up 2 shades lighter than before! The essence is not sticky at all, in fact it penetrated deeply into my skin and left my face "Boing Boing" -- soft and smooth like a baby! No leftover stickiness at all, I swear! This mask works wonder!
Bravura Essence Mask (I don't know why I didn't apply smoothly)


After application, I love my skin complexion at that moment! Wonderful improvement~

A close-up photo to show the cloth material of this mask

All-Belle Anion Skin Towel

This 10*10cm (perfect for travel) skin towel is handmade of synthetic microfiber and germanium by a nanotech compound process. It's claimed to have a diameter 250 times smaller than a human hair, therefore the fibre can reach deep into the pores and removes blackheads, eliminate clogging cellular matter, makeup and pollutants.

I am glad that this skin towel has a ribbon across for better grasping. As the towel has anions, it promotes blood circulation to prepare for skincare treatment after a facial cleansing process. Since it's reusable, therefore this is eco-friendly and economical.
All-belle anion skin towel

A little pricey, but all anions stuff are often pricey 

Let me know what you think of these best-sellers at BeautyKeeper! And, if you have tried, what's your thoughts about them?? Hashtag #beautykeepertw if you use their products!


Beauty Keeper -- FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & 30-days return!

website: http://www.beauty-keeper.com/
instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beautykeepertw/
iOS app: http://beautykeeperapp.com/
email: service@beauty-keeper.com

44 comments

  1. never tried, but looks like worth to go! will definitely consider this brand. thanks for recommending!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, should try out taiwan's products :) they are great and always have results (at least to me)! You should be able to find them from BeautyKeeper online store :)

      Delete
  2. I remember I love to use Taiwan products when I am in high school. When I start to earn on my money, I go for Korea products! Nevertheless, the products are all very good =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i didnt know about how good taiwan skincares because they are quite cheap and not well-known (those well-known too ex), until i went exchange. Now i changed my thoughts completely xD

      Delete
  3. oh yes, those are some pretty great skincare... heard of one or two of them before...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's good! I only heard of miss hana, and maybe i saw bravula before but i got turned off by its flowerly packaging (might have floral scent), luckily it doesn't have!

      Delete
  4. Didn't know about these Taiwan brands until I read your post, thanks for the info sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you will try one or two next time if they suit you! :)

      Delete
  5. I like the Magnetic Eyes Liners. Will get 1 to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! It has temporary replaced my maybelline liquid eyeliner haha!! (While it last~)

      Delete
  6. Wow, I dont try the Taiwan brands. My sister and I also used the Korean brands on many times. I will check on their website ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap, do check them out! Korea brands are good too, but Taiwan's better (in terms of skincare)! Just that korea products are more well-known

      Delete
  7. This is so true! I recently went to Taiwan and also bought a ton of facial masks and other products. Really effective! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha true right! They are so cheap like twd18 only (the cheapest i got) and somehow are already effective!

      Delete
  8. I've not used Taiwanese skin care products before because I am a banana and Chinese words turn me off. Since reading your reviews, I think I should give them a chance. I do need better skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do give them a try! At least these products I'm having do have english descriptions (as well as chinese one) :D packaging of some tw products might look erm.. bad, but they're effective!

      Delete
  9. Wow these are soo lovely! Taiwanese skincare is hapoenjng before here in Manila, but didnt last long unlike Korean skincare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it's a pity :( chinese based products normally lose out, even if they're good :( try some when you go tw! Or purchase from beautyKeeper haha

      Delete
  10. One look from your blogpost and am immediately drawn to Miss Hana Magnetic Eyes Liners packaging. Love how pretty the design is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree! They look quite like one of the sephora's packaging! :D and they're surprisingly good~

      Delete
  11. love the eyeliner kit! the box design is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap I do agree! It make a simple eyeliner stands out from the rest xD

      Delete
  12. The eyeliner kit is so cute! And this is the 1st time I come across these brands. Thanks for sharing dear =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wa so many brand there. I have tried Miss Hana Magnetic Eyes Liners. They are really good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you have tried a Taiwan product~ Yeap, I do believe so! They surpassed my expectation especially when I tested if with cleanser haha

      Delete
  14. looks good, this range I no try yet.
    the last pic, the words cannot really see, maybe you can move it to the words to white empty space there. :D ha.. my eyes.. take time to see the words. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you should try next time if you travel to Taiwan (or purchase from BeautyKeeper haha)! Oh, sorry about that... :( and thanks for the tips, I will include a white piece of paper to block the lace design in front next time!
      The main focus on the last photo is just to show to price of that small towel -- TWD699 = RM100 (which is freaking expensive in my opinion :/)

      Delete
  15. What a nice beauty product. Would love to try this out. www.unlimitedbeautysecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow so many awesome beauty stuff you got from there, i like the Miss Hana Magnetic Eyes Liner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap, the eyeliners are the best! They surpassed my expectation a lot, especially when I tested with cleanser :D No wonder Taiwanese love that brand!

      Delete
  17. I have tried a few of the Taiwan skincare regime and most of them are pretty impressive by far. Their facial masks especially are quite exceptional as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaya, I totally agree! Their packaging might not look too quality-convincing but they always do their jobs well! Taiwan skincare the best for me~

      Delete
  18. Those eyeliners look awesome! Totally love the dark everyday wearable colors! The tinbox packaging is the icing on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow thats a lot of stuff you got there. Beauty products are indeed amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think I'm gonna fall in love with the eye liner. haha

    ReplyDelete
  21. I went crazy shop for Taiwan made beauty product when I was there last year. They have pretty good stuff there just like Korean made.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would definitely try to order via BeautyKeeper. How's their services especially delivery? Just like Althea?

    ReplyDelete
  23. very nice review. the All-Belle Anion Skin Towel seems very interesting. will consider to buy them soon

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh you are also using Rooibos, me too! I've got it as a gift from Althea Korea :) Its really great cleansing water :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sounds good. I always go for korean beauty products. Haven't try taiwan beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
  26. How long do you have to keep the Essence mask on your face ?, l'm just want to know

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! I can't wait check out & try on the Bravura essence mask ;) hope I can get it in Malaysia too ;) cheers, SiennyLovesDrawing

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sounds great! I wanted to try the face cleanser and mask.

    ReplyDelete

Connect With Me!

Follow This Blog!

First To Know Budget Deals!