Unique Taste Bud Experience @ Froth Cafe

12/20/2016
Froth Cafe has recently moved to Singapore Ascott Raffles Place (5 minutes walk from Raffles Place MRT), and came up with a new menu and concept. It has now pride itself as a "modern Asian Fusion" concept kitchen.

I tried the some of the new menu offered to us. The taste is seriously unique and interesting. It really depends on your taste bud to find them weird or nice! To me, I would visit this place once in a while just to try something different, but definitely not on a regular basis.
It was near Christmas when I visited Froth. For photo purposes, I ordered a Christmas drink (and I didn't like the cinnamon taste)
christmas hot chocolate drink, which is photo worthy but not nice

I didn't like this dish as it tasted too "orangy" and the toasts has too much butter on it. (rating: 2/5)
this dish contains avocado that I don't like.

This is something like a Char Siew Pao with a poached egg as topping. I love this dish! (rating: 4/5)
We super duper love this dish for it's meat inside, but the outer wrapping was too fragile (kept dropping)

This most non-photogenic dish tasted the best man! It tasted like Chaw Kiew Tew (made of potato) topped with scramble egg and salad. Worth a try! (rating: 5/5)
So far the best dish at Froth Cafe ever! The taste blended well and it's refreshing for a change

The highlight of this dish is its truffle fries! The bread was soaked in oil tho... (rating: 3/5)
actually, we all did not try much of the burger as the meat was dry and the bread was too oily. We feedback, so probably improvement made!

Now, this is the dessert and the only dish that I remember it's name (Taro Lava Cake). Ok, I thought I remember it's name but I couldn't. The cake tasted like it was deep fried in reused oil tho... (rating: 2/5)
The other option given for dessert was Avocado lava cake but we all hate avocado HAHAHA

Dine at Froth Cafe

Website: http://froth.sg

Address: 2 Finlayson Green, Level 2, Ascott Raffles Place, Singapore 049247
Contact: +65 6336 1228
Opening Hours: 07:00am – 10:30am (Breakfast) ; 11:30am – 10:00pm (Lunch and Dinner)

14 comments :

  1. Avocado lava cake looks tempting. Will try it out this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, so have you tried it? o.o Hope it's nice :) We did not try avocado, but chose to change to taro lava cake instead.

      Delete
  2. the food look elegant and simple delicious. Maybe I visit here when I stop by Singapore next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some dishes are worth trying! But, I forgot to check the price so not sure if all are worth paying for :x

      Delete
  3. I like that Taro Lava Cake! Hope its not too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, came to think of it, it's a little sweeter than i expected :( But since it's still within my limit so it's still ok haha

      Delete
  4. I like that Taro Lava Cake! Hope its not too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a real review. That will help me order right food when i will travel to singapore. Very useful information. Thankyou!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Hope the price is reasonable too as I forgot to check the price before I left! :( Welcome to Singapore~ :P

      Delete
  6. How delicious all these dishes look. I'm not doing myself any favours by reading your blog at this late hour and I am suffering from hunger pangs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have to say I love the food.pics.. very nicely presented and also taken.. Will try this when am in Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how the drink was presented and the food looks really good too. Will certainly need to try this out the next time I am in SG

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want those truffle fries! Yummylicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the food look delicious. I wish to try them out when I visit SG

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.