[Life]: Hot Summer Nights with the Entertainer Singapore

5/29/2016


I was invited to join the Entertainer Singapore's Hot Summer Nights last week, only until then did I admitted that I am too stupid for embracing the Entertainer this late (I did heard from my friends before but was too lazy to try out, regretted)! Why? You'll see.

What's The Entertainer Singapore?

The Entertainer Singapore is a mobile app (& website) which partners with more than 40 destinations worldwide, featuring over 1,275 #BuyOneGetOneFree offers for FREE dining, FREE attractions, FREE entertainment, FREE leisure activities, FREE spas, best of all FREE hotel accommodation all around the world!



Sounds great? Let me announce the best deal to you!

BEST DEAL -- Hot Summer Night Luxury Offer!


You would be excited to know that, from 1st May - 31st August 2015, Entertainer members can book hotels through the app and get UP TO 3 NIGHTS FREE PER ROOM (maximum 10 nights stay per room) at more than 300 of the most luxurious and popular 4 and 5 stars leading hotel partners worldwide, throughout 30 destinations in Middle East, Europe, Africa, Asia, Indian Ocean & North America! There must be a place you want to go! 





Simply look out for hotels with a golden bed icon (in red circle below) and choose hotels of your choice. Then make an direct advance booking by phone or email to Hotel Reservations (NOT online bookings). Quote "Hot Summer Nights" "Best Available Rates" to receive your offer, subject to availability. Offer is redeemable by either printed voucher in book or digital voucher in app upon arrival.




Offers are exclusive to Entertainer Members, hence remember to enter your VIP key number to receive additional SEASONAL offers, on top of those FREE offers featured in the book. It is worth it, really, if you are planning to use the app to enjoy luxury life in Singapore and overseas often!




What are you waiting for?! This promotion is valid for travel to 30 December 2016. So quickly, make an advance reservation to save big on your holiday, join #HotSummerNights through #EntertainerTravel to experience more luxury for FREE!


For more information of The Entertainment App

Mobile: "The Entertainment" (Play Store, App Store, Samsung Play)




Thank you the Entertainer Singapore for the invitation. I will definitely take advantage of the full version app and let you guys know more about the offers I have tried in the future!

8 comments

  1. i am a huge fan of the entertainer here in malaysia and it is amazing how much money i save with this app

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, congrats in money saving! :D I find them useful, but the stores offered in Singapore are normally out of the way, which I won't pass by.. So didn't really get to use a lot :( Hope you did make good use of this app! :D

      Delete
  2. Wow that is great, they have great discounts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I love their spa offers more than other offers~ This app is great for family usage~

      Delete
  3. Buy one get one fre, this is awesome. I love to travel, especially there are so many available locations to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap! If you love to travel, you will prefer the hotel offers more! :D Could try next time if you visit Asia! :D

      Delete
  4. I've read much about Malaysia's Entertainer, although I have not used it myself. I live in Ipoh and wished there are more retail participation in my city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not try Malaysia's one yet (since my malaysia number long ago cut liao so no internet when I go home sadd). Yeah, I also find their stores limited and mostly out of the way, but some of the deals are great thou! :D Bookmark for future use, if still applicable.

      Delete

Connect With Me!

Follow This Blog!

First To Know Budget Deals!