[Beauty] SampleStore.com : Free Samples, Free delivery!

3/16/2016

Well, I guess many of you out there ain't any strangers to Samplestore.com!

My Experiences With SampleStore.com!

To be honest, when I saw first their advertisement on my Facebook feed in 2013, my first impression was that this website would be just like any another hoax websites trying to steal my personal particulars. Still, I registered an account since no credit card numbers are needed.

However, after receiving my physical 100% FREE Sample store package delivered right at my doorstep, I have been a devoted Sample Store user ever since! #4yearsWOW

I have been redeeming all sorts of beauty products under the "FREE" samples categories. The best services that I have ever obtained is the free 4 Sessions My Skin Shape facial treatments (current promotion)!

Of course, if you are planning for a trip, you can redeem up to 4 travel size samples only for a $5.99 handling fee!!


What is Samplestore.com?

Founded in 2008, Sample Store is a online store where you get to "try before you buy" cosmetic products and beauty services before purchasing them in retail stores. Since they are a member of SingPost, hence delivery are totally free right to your doorsteps! Sample Store is the:

"First and Top Tryvertising Platform in Singapore"

What FREE Benefits Can I Get?

1. FREE Samples
2. FREE Services
3. FREE SingPost delivery
4. FREE membership
5. FREE GIFT (U.P. $16) for first redemption before 31 March 2016!


5 Steps to Redeem FREE Samples




1. Register for FREE
2. Select 4 samples
3. FREE delivery / $5.99 handling fee
4. Receive samples


How To Sign Up For Samplestore.com?!

ATTENTION !!!!!
New sign-ups between this period till 31 March 2016 will receive a surprise free gift worth SGD16 upon first redemption made on site!!!!

sign up link >>> https://www.samplestore.com/points/invitation/new/from/OTI4ODE,/



Hesitate no more and SIGN UP NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!! 
100% NO REGRET I GUARANTEE!!!!


For More Samplestore.com Information



Very Worth It Registering So Repeat 3 Times!!!

sign up link >>> https://www.samplestore.com/points/invitation/new/from/OTI4ODE,/
sign up link >>> https://www.samplestore.com/points/invitation/new/from/OTI4ODE,/
sign up link >>> https://www.samplestore.com/points/invitation/new/from/OTI4ODE,/


ATTENTION !!!!! ATTENTION !!!!! ATTENTION !!!!!

Sign up & redeem before 31 March 2016 for a surprise free gift worth SGD16!!!!

8 comments

  1. Hi Yun Zi, can I know how long does it take to receive the package? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it takes around 3-5 days to arrive :) Same as Singpost normal mail speed. There may be delay up to 1 week thou sometimes..
      Hope this clarifies! Have a nice day :)

      Delete
  2. hi, can i know, if i ordered one free sample, must i pay for the delivery?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, no you don't need to. Is completely free :) that's the best part if you choose samples under "free samples" category!

      Delete
  3. This is just so pretty cool... I want some too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. Don't know about this until I read your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't know much on this but it does look pretty good - will certainly share this out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! This is very interesting. Do they also consider shipping internationally or it is within Singapore only? I would love to try it out! :)

    http://helloannajo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Connect With Me!

Follow This Blog!

First To Know Budget Deals!