Buy Japan Rail Passes @ Japan Rail Cafe

12/18/2016
Japan Rail Cafe is opened by Japan Railway Company at Level 1 of Tanjong Pagar Centre. One interesting fact about this cafe is that you can purchase Japan rail passes at a cheaper rate without travelling all the way to Japan to get it. Suits the kiasu type especially! :D

I visited them for dinner. The food is decent, but slightly expensive for the amount served. Be ready to spend around $15-$20+ per main dish. I had Kaisen Avocado Don ($18) which sadly, the rice was a little undercooked that day and was not filling enough (I am a big eater). My friend ordered The Ultimate A.B.C Burger ($19) which looked so good! Both dishes came with a warm soup.

Beverage wise, I ordered an iced Kuromitsu Kinako Latte, which came with an ice-cream topping -- or so I thought. It was actually a ball of whipped cream! So yeah, those who scare fat should try other drinks. No wonder it stayed afloat even after 45minutes... My friend had a hot Uji-Matcha Latte which she claimed good :)

The cafe design is beautiful and inviting. I truly love the quiet and comfortable ambiance there. It is really the perfect place for me to brainstorm a design, or to do my work quietly. The staffs also provided professional service which made my day (one bowed 90deg when we leave the cafe). By the way. there is also a store selling Japan-made products located inside the cafe itself.

Kaisen Avocado Don

Warm soup came with Kaisen don was not taken in this photo

The Ultimate A.B.C Burger ($19)

The ultimate burger looks good and might worth a try next time!


Dine at Japan Rail Cafe

Website : http://www.japanrailcafe.com.sg/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JAPANRAILCAFE/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/japanrailcafe/

Address: Tanjong Pagar Centre, 5 Wallich Street, #01-20 Singapore 078883
Boarding time: 11am-9pm, Mon-Sat / 11am-8pm, Sun & PH
Japan Rail Pass Counter: 11am-8pm daily

9 comments :

  1. Just last week I ate at the Vizag Rail Cafe. Of late, rail cafe's are getting really popular esp when their price is economical and range is excellent! The food at Japan Rail Cafe looks appetizing. How was the option for vegetarians?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so lovely... the food looks damn delectable and I find myself craving for some.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Colours and mix of food! It looks really delicious and healthy too

    ReplyDelete
  4. anything from Japan is nice! I wish to try the cafe out too

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems interesting. hope i can have chance to check it out when i'm visiting Japan next time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Ultimate burger looks nice and I don't think I can finish it alone. The portion quite generous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How interesting that Japan Rail Passes are sold here. It really meets the theme of the cafe. Lovely food. Would love to drop by one day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That ABC Burger looks nice (am not into burgers but if there are many leafy veggies with it,then am it!).
    BTaw, why its called ABC Burger?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The food looks so good here. Do you use a DSLR? Definitely have to try the ABC burger being a burger fanatic!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.