[Beauty]: L'Herboflore Green Tea Oxibalance Clay Mask 180g (Taiwan Beauty Product)

9/10/2015

p/s: this is not a sponsored post. 

I guess not everyone knows that I am currently on my exchange in Taiwan, National Chiao Tung University located at Hsinchu. 

I arrived at Taipei on the 2/9/2015, one week before school hostel opens for registration. Therefore, I got the chance to stay at Fun Taipei Hostel @ Jiantan, Taipei. During my 6D5N trip in Taipei, my skin condition became really terrible. My acnes went popping out like lava in a volcano - maybe is due to the overly dusty air in Taiwan? 

While I was visiting the Taipei101 shopping mall, I was persuaded by a L'Herboflore promoter to try out their beauty skin care product - masks. 

I was not genuinely interested until she heard about my condition and introduced me to their best seller - L'Herboflore Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Energy Biocellulose Mask and subsequently the L'Herboflore Green Tea Oxibalance Clay Mask, which is what I am going to review in this post. 


Well, I did not specifically buy this tin of clay mask - it is so-called "given" as a gift along with the Biocellulose Mask that I have bought. But if I am to purchase any clay mask in the future, this will definitely be a must-buy beauty product!

Before I start, let me give you a briefing on this product.


Product Briefing:

Major ingredient: 

green tea extract / tanakura clay / polyquaternium-51

Description: 

This purifying clay mask contains green tea extract, which is rich in catechin polyphenols to help maintain skin firmness, as well as providing antioxidant effects. The clay orginates from the deep sea of Tanakura, Japan, and is rich in minerals that can help draw out dirt in the pores, and balance the oil and water of the skin. Polyquaternium-51, Allantoin and Algae Extract are highly effective moisturizing ingredients that can deeply nourish and soothe the skin.
How to Use: Apply a generous amount evenly to clean face, wait 15-20 minutes then wash off

It comes with a tiny cute spatula for hygiene purpose.

Why did I say this is a must-buy beauty product?


I am not a good writer, hence I will show you all unedited photos.
Warning: Gross photos below containing blemishes and uncountable acnes, scroll only if you won't puke.

I applied a around 1mm thickness of thin clay mask over my face.





After letting the mask sat and dried for 15-20minutes, as stated on the descriptions on the box, I used a non-scent wet body wipe from Daiso to clean my face.
Of course, you can simply wash the mask off at the sink. But I was in my hostel, hence it would be such a scary sight for me to walk along the corridor with this face! 








Last warning: GRUESOME photos below!!! 
Stop here if you are already uncomfortable with the photos above!

TADA~~ This is the effect of after masking :) *Ignore my not 100% cleaned face* My acnes bumps went down slightly and I felt my face light-weight with clean pores. This is the best time to clear off remaining blackheads and whiteheads - but I did not continue this procedure in this masking session.



After applying this green tea clay mask, I continue putting on a biocellulose mask - as advised by the promoter, I will definitely follow it as that mask is not cheap! The result after both combination really really truly do good on my acnes!!!! :DDD But that will be in the next post - wait for the next review!

Review on  L'Herboflore Green Tea Oxibalance Clay Mask:


Rating: 4.8/5

Will definitely purchase this mask again if I am to use a clay mask in the future! Unless I can find a cheaper and better substitute - I always go for cheap and good deals. If you are wondering why 4.8 instead of 5? This is because it is not really cheap as those white mask. I think it is supposed to be TWD1,300 / RM98 / SGD20.50. These values are gotten from the web as I forgot the original price the promoter showed me. But of course, it is free if you purchase it like how I got mine. (That's the main reason why I didn't bother to remember the price) Also, this mask is not like those charcoal peel out mask that can remove a large amount of impurities in one go! This mask only helps to loosen out your black and whiteheads (removing some simple one but not the stubborn ones), hence you have to spend a little time to completely remove all remaining impurities from your face.

Skin Type: Oily / Combination

This mask is definitely good for oily skin or combines skin! I have oily skin and this did somehow reduce my sebum production slightly.

Where to find this mask:


product link: http://www.lherboflore.com/product_detail.aspx?series=1&classid=20&id=50
recommended by 女人我最大 : https://youtu.be/W5_bsNNH4Vs

That's all for now. Next update will be on the L'Herboflore Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Energy Biocellulose Mask :)

0 comments

Connect With Me!

Follow This Blog!

First To Know Budget Deals!