[Life]: Photoshooting Session For School Brochure

12/09/2014


Recently I signed up as a student model for my school brochure.

So for that morning, I woke up as usual and checked the email for detailed instructions: what to wear, what to bring, etc etc..

To my horror... ...












NO black / white, ruffles / spags .__.

And I stared into my cupboard... ...

EVERYTHING PRESENTABLE IS EITHER IN BLACK / SPAGS... ...

SIEN zzZzZ. 

I was totally screwed up in what to wear! After mourning and brainstorming for 30minutes (yes, not exaggerating, is the truth), I finally decided to wear my ALL-TIME FAVOURITE EXAM OUTFIT!

What do I mean by exam outfit? Hint: A sky blue bodycon tee, a tight fit skinny mustard brown jeans, and my black velvet boots.

Not forgetting to smack on some simple makeups (which in my case was to apply BB cream and lip gloss only!), I sprinted to the gathering point. *I was running late due to the brainstorming of attire*

When I reached,

There was only a total of 10 students and I WAS THE ONLY SENIOR THERE! 
(7 year1, 2 year4 NOT from my course - probably kena pulled in)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This started my photo shooting day.
Time: 9am - 6pm

During the working hours, we were asked to stand at fixed positions, do particular actions and acted as we were the best-friends-in-life when we still didn't know each others name! (at the same time trying to act normal) *faint*

During the recess time, I got bombarded with infinite questions regarding "is year2 tough?", "which module should I clear first?", "can I have your pass down lecture notes?", etc etc...

At the end of the day, I was completely exhausted - thanks to the continuous fake smiles and laughter that we were forced to make for the sake of "exciting university life" theme. *oh my pitiful jaws and fake muscles*

Anyway, I quite enjoyed the whole photo shooting experience and I am glad to get know of a whole new batch of cute juniors. And, I will be seeing my face in next year course brochure! *shame shame*

Thanks, everyone! YOU MADE MY DAY!

Do share your first photo shooting experience with me too if you have one!

0 comments

Connect With Me!

Follow This Blog!

First To Know Budget Deals!